Coldwell Banker Gundaker
BALLWIN, MO 63011
- ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SFR, SRE
- I am a full-time, professionally licensed broker/salesperson with years of experience in residential real estate in this community. I pride myself on paying careful attention to detail, providing cutting edge technology services and maintaining close personal contact with my clients to insure that they are continually updated on our progress.
- Native St. Louisan with sales and listings throughout St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County
- Resident of the West St. Louis County area for over 30 years
- Affiliated with Coldwell Banker Gundaker - #1 Company in St. Louis in both sales and service
- Member, St. Louis Association, Missouri Association, and National Association of Realtors
- Member, St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Chesterfield Office Training and Education Director and Assistant Manager - 1992-2007
Past Awards and Accomplishments:
Experienced New Homes Specialist - Jones Company Hall of Fame Inductee 2004
Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society (2005, 2006, 2007)
Corporate Relocation Specialist
Multi-Milion Dollar Performance Awards
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR):
I achieved the ABR designation by completing both a core ABR course and achieved practical experience acting as a buyer's representative. I am committed to the best interests of the buyers I represent. The ABR designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI):
Additional in-depth training in marketing finance, servicing listed properties and real estate law indicating an increased level of skill and professionalism.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS):
Let the best of the best help you buy or sell your next home. Less than 5 percent of all REALTORS® achieve a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation requiring a demonstrated volume of transactions or gross sales, significant experience, superior ethics, technology expertise and the completion of rigorous educational requirements.
Internet Professional (e-Pro):
Professional certification and ongoing updates to assist buyers and sellers in today's technology-empowered marketplace.
At Home with Diversity:
Certification recognizing real estate professionals who are cognizant of their responsibility to work with people of all cultures to achieve their dream of homeownership.
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR):
Providing assistance to home sellers and buyers in the short sale and foreclosure markets.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES):
Seniors Real Estate Specialists® or SRES® designees are REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+.
By earning the SRES® Designation, I have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.